Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.1
Supports 2 x UART serial port
Built-in 16C450/550 compatible UART
On chip 256 byte FIFOs in transmit and receive path of each serial port
Serial data transfer rate up to 230400bps
Supports Standard Parallel Port (SPP), Enhanced Parallel (EPP),
Enhanced Capability Port (ECP)
Parallel data transfer rate up to 1.5Mbps
2 x DB9 male serial connectors
1 x DB25 female parallel connector
Windows® XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
PCI Express-enabled system with an available PCI Express slot
1 x 2-Serial/1-Parallel Port PCIe Adapter
1 x Bracket with two DB9 male serial ports
1 x Driver CD
1 x User Manual
3 x low-profile-brackets for flexible installing
1. Turn off the power to your computer.
2. Unplug the power cord and remove your computers cover.
3. Remove the slot bracket from an available PCIe slot.
4. To install the card, carefully align the cards bus connector with
the selected PCIe slot on the motherboard. Push the board down firmly.
5. Replace the slot brackets holding screw to secure the card.
6. Replace the computer cover and reconnect the power cord.
Put the driver CD in your CD-ROM drive. The CD-ROM will start automatically.
Click Install Driver to start the installation. Follow the instructions on screen
to install the driver. After driver installation is complete, you must restart